Palliative Care Social Work: Palliative Care Interest Group Discussion Forum
- There is a Palliative Care Interest Group Discussion Forum on the Palliative Care Social Work Blackboard site. Use this Forum to engage with Fordham students who are interested in palliative care.
- Use the Discussion Forum to discuss any topics of interest with students enrolled in the Blackboard site.
- Start a discussion by creating a new thread. If one already exists and you want to add a new thread, just hit "Reply."
- Contact Prof. C. Berkman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
Palliative Care Social Work: Palliative Care Mentoring
- Prof. Berkman wants to initiate an informal palliative care mentoring program within the Fordham Graduate School of Social Service.
- There are MSW and PhD students who have experience in palliative and end-of-life care. Prof. Berkman wants to create a directory with a brief description of the type of experience, e.g., setting, population, skills, and years of experience.
- The mentor may be an experienced professional or someone with only minimal experience as a volunteer. Prof. Berkman will post this directory on the Palliative Care Social Work Blackboard site.
- Use this resource for asking questions about clinical practice, ethical dilemmas, career advice, and incorporating palliative care into a class assignment.
- Contact Prof. Berkman (email@example.com) if you are interested.