Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books of Note
Concepts in the Brain: The View from Cross-Linguistic Diversity by
Call Number: RH: BF311 .K3766 2019
New York : Oxford University Press, 2019.
Conscious: A Brief Guide to the Fundamental Mystery of the Mind by
Call Number: RH: BF311 .H3527 2019
New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2019.
How History Gets Things Wrong: The Neuroscience of Our Addiction to Stories by
Call Number: RH: D16.16 .R674 2018
Cambridge, Massachusetts : The MIT Press, 2018.
Mind-Society: From Brains to Social Sciences and Professions by
Call Number: RH: BF57 .T534 2019
New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 2019.
Podcasts & Videos
Brain Matters: The Podcast
Real neuroscientists sit down to talk about real brains. Produced by graduate students at the University of Texas at Austin.
Brain Science with Dr. Ginger Campbell
Dr. Campbell shares the latest discoveries in brain science in an accessible manner.
Max Planck Florida's Neurotransmissions Podcast
MPFI researchers host Neurotransmissions: an engaging, accessible look inside the neuroscience research world, exploring current research topics and emerging technologies, public health issues in the domain of biomedical science, the intersection between science and society, and unique perspectives and experiences across generations of neuroscientists.
A series of videos and talks on topics in neuroscience and ethics. From the University of British Columbia.
Neuroscientists Talk Shop Podcast
University of Texas at San Antonio's neurobiology podcast, showcasing the current research of internationally renowned guest neuroscientists.
Straight from a Scientist Podcast
General science podcast that covers a wide variety of topics, including neuroscience.
Top Rated Player.fm Neuroscience Podcasts
A list of the top-ranked neuroscience-related podcasts available on player.fm.
Unsupervised Thinking Podcast
Unsupervised Thinking is a podcast about neuroscience, artificial intelligence, and science more broadly. The podcast is run by a group of PhD students/holders studying computational neuroscience.
Remote Access Information
- Most resources provide remote access via automatic IP authentication with your AccessIT ID. You will be prompted to enter this information.
- Some resources will indicate if a username/password login is required.
- The use of browser VPNs that default to multiple foreign IPs in a day could cause the remote authentication security feature to automatically block your remote access. Choose United States as your preferred virtual location within the VPN extension.
- Remote access to e-resources for Alumni is not supported. Consult the Open Access Resources Tab that lists resources open to all.
- For detailed remote access directions, see the Remote Access Directions Tab (next to this tab.)
- See attached file below for list of titles with no remote access. If a resource cannot be accessed remotely but is available in our print collection, submit an article request to Document Delivery service.
Reference & Instruction Department
Reference & Instruction Department
Fordham University Libraries
Walsh Library ♦ Rose Hill Campus ♦ 718-817-3586
Quinn Library ♦ Lincoln Center Campus ♦ 212-636-6050
Fordham Westchester Library ♦ Fordham Westchester Campus ♦ 914-367-3061
email@example.com ♦ text 71-TXTX-1284 ♦ Ask a Librarian (Chat)