Welcome to the research guide for Demographic Data & Statistics.
The purpose of this guide is to help researchers:
- Find data on demographics and population change from governmental agencies and research organizations;
- Understand different types of demographic data and their corresponding research methods.
Some of the sources listed in this guide provide datasets for download. Other offer statistics and reports.
► If you need additional research assistance, you can always:
- Visit the Reference Desk at your campus library.
- Chat with a librarian through the Ask a Librarian service.
- E-mail one of librarians on this page for a 1:1 research consultation.