Please bear with us as access to print books will be in flux due as we manage COVID-19 and public health guidelines. If you have questions about accessing books, please use the Ask-a-Librarian service to live chat with a librarian for the latest information and recommendations.
Some of our books in Jewish Studies
Follow these directions to browse the items in Fordham's Judaica Collection:
1. Go to fordham.edu/library.
2. On the top level menu, select the drop down option under Collections and click on the first option for Library Catalog.
3. On the next screen, look to the right and click where it says Call_Number.
4. On the next screen, type "Spec Coll Judaica" for regular sized items and "+ Spec Coll Judaica" for oversize items in the Call Number box.
5. In the Library box, select "Rose Hill -- Walsh Library."
6. Skip the Type box.
7. In the Location box, select "Special Collections" and click to search.
8. Once the list of resources appears, use the Forward and/or Backward links at the top and bottom of the page to move through the collection.
**If you have questions about browsing our Judaica collections, Ask a Librarian.