Welcome to the Digital Humanities research guide at Fordham University Libraries. This guide is designed to give researchers an overview of resources available at Fordham and beyond for DH research.
In addition to the various tabs on the research guide, please see the areas below where the library can provide guidance and research support.
DH research support services offered by Fordham University Libraries:
- Research Consultations - We are happy to connect you with resources and/or training on digital tools, research methods, data questions, discovery of primary source collections, and much more.
- Library Instruction Sessions & Workshops - We work with faculty to design teaching and learning experiences using digital tools and research methods in the classroom.
- Data Management Advice - We introduce scholars to tools for organizing research data and provide recommendations on the creation of metadata for digital projects.
- Copyright Guidance - We teach an array of resources to guide digital scholars towards best practices of copyright compliance and documentation as well as protecting one's own author rights.
- Personal Digital Archiving - We assist faculty and graduate students with archiving a range of scholarly communications in Fordham's institutional repository, Fordham Research Commons, as well as organizing files on personal devices.
For questions, comments, or to arrange a consultation, please contact one of the librarians below or fill out this form.