Here are some of the support services offered by Fordham University Libraries:
- Research Consultations - We are happy to connect you with resources and/or training on digital tools, research methods, data questions, discovery of primary source collections, and much more.
- Library Instruction Sessions & Workshops - We work with faculty to design teaching and learning experiences using digital tools and research methods in the classroom.
- Data Management Advice - We introduce scholars to tools for organizing research data and provide recommendations on the creation of metadata for digital projects.
- Copyright Guidance - We teach an array of resources to guide digital scholars towards best practices of copyright compliance and documentation as well as protecting one's own author rights.
- Personal Digital Archiving - We assist faculty and graduate students with archiving a range of scholarly communications in Fordham's institutional repository, Fordham Research Commons, as well as organizing files on personal devices.
For questions, comments, or to arrange a consultation, please contact Tierney Gleason at firstname.lastname@example.org.