Aspects of Greek and Roman Life (monographic series, with various call numbers) Cornell University Press.
Search the series name in the library catalog, advanced search. Over 40 titles available on various aspects of ancient civilization and culture. Examples include:
- Festivals of the Athenians - Call Number: DF123 .P37
- Houses, Villas, and Palaces in the Roman World - Call Number: NA324 .M3
- Death and Burial in the Roman World - Call Number: DG103 .T69
- Roman Medicine - Call Number: R135 .S25
- Sport in Greece and Rome - Call Number: GV573 .H3