1. Start at the Library Homepage (http://www.library.fordham.edu) NOT my.fordham.edu.
2. Do Not use Fordham VPN to access library resources.
3. Try a different browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox); MAC users should try Safari first.
4. Clear your History/Cache/Cookies.
5. Make sure Cookies and Pop-ups are enabled; Allow trusted database sites.
6. Be aware of any notes provided for additional instructions.
7. Some Internet monitoring/blocking programs, browser extensions, software, and private windows may not be fully compatible with the library's electronic resources. Disable and try accessing the e-resource again.
has a new program that provides no-cost access to its databases for students and researchers who have been separated from their universities and libraries because of travel bans or other immigration changes. Please send an email to: ContinueMyResearch@proquest.com for assistance on how to request this program
4/23/18. Remote access may be intermittently unavailable due to technical issues. Access on campus is working. We're sorry for the inconvenience and staff is troubleshooting for a resolution.
Oxford was experiencing some intermittent access issues recently. If you cannot access journal or database content make sure to clear your history, and if prompted to access cookies click on "Continue"
Do not use Internet Explorer to access streaming videos on the Alexander Street platform.
Remote access does not work using "Private Windows" for MAC.
USING ARTICLE LINKER TO SCIENCE DIRECT
You might see a message in red "Sorry, your request can not be processed due to a system problem." The problem has been reported when searching between OneSearch and Science Direct, and also between Scopus and Science Direct but you might see it with any other linking to Science Direct.
As an alternative, try searching the OPAC if you know the journal name/author or use the E-Journal tab from the library homepage. The E-Journals tab on the databases list has a direct link to all Science Direct platform journals (however, we don't subscribe to all.) You can find the journal you are looking for. If you get the error message and see the Article Linker sidebar on the right, try clicking those links because many of them work if we have subscribed journal access.